Monday, August 28, 2006

We Made it

Well folks here we are. If you've never made the drive across this beautiful country you don't know what your missing. From the plains to the mountains through the dessert and all beneath that big beautiful sky, it's well worth the trip.

We dropped the trailer at the filming site and I think it through them for a bit of a curve ball. There scrambling now to see where they can set it up or whether they'll need to unbolt my cookers from the back. They'll get it done I'm not worried about it.

We're all checked in to our hotel room and it's time for a shower and a nap. We might take a ride to Lake Taho later. We'll see how we feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job guys, I am impressed Jack didn't get lost. Oh I guess that is because Jim was directing.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it...get some rest, you deserve it!