Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's a wrap

Well it's done. We have a winner. I'm sure the word will get out but your not gonna hear it from me. I think the format of the show will be pretty entertaining. I'll try to let you know when it's going to be on tv.

Over the next few days I plan to post some reflections and finally get some pictures posted.

One thought I'll share with you now is that it's a lot easier to drive 2700 miles to get someplace then it is to drive 2700 miles to get home. I'm worn out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how tired you guys must be ,if your like me I never rest well outside the home base. Thanks for all of the posts, I really enjoyed reading them and I wish you and your team a very safe trip home. I look forward to reading your reflections on your experience, hopefully, well get some more insight from you after the show airs, then you can give us the real skinney!(without holding back) Thanks again and godspeed on your journey.

Anonymous said...

Safe jouney home - I hope you guys won!